The Learning Center offers Academic Tutoring, Mentoring and Coaching free to all students at Hanover College in their pursuit of academic excellence. Our goal is to help good students become better students through active engagement. Our trained peer tutors are here to help make sure that each student has the opportunity to get the most out of their Hanover education.
The Learning Center is located in Duggan Library on the First Floor.
We have tutors on staff from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday,
but students are welcome to study here anytime.
Reasons To Visit The Learning Center:
- You want to improve your grades and/or test performance.
- You want someone to read a paper for you and provide feedback.
- You're attending class regularly but feel like you're not grasping important concepts.
- You're having trouble with a particular class and/or homework assignment.
- You're spending hours studying but still not “getting it."
- You feel like you don't have enough time to get everything done.
- You need guidance on figuring out the best way to take notes in class.
- You need a place to study outside your dorm room.
If you are having any academic challenges, whether it be in a specific class or with study skills, the Learning Center staff can help.
Contact the Learning Center via email at email@example.com.